Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Open For Public Alpha Testing

Open for Public Viewing (and participation) go to C What I Can Do now and you are permitted to operate the site and to freely come and go.

This is the time, before official Beta release - Where the design is likely the only major thing that will change - I hope.

From TrakBot: Build Your Own Track Drive Robot


Now is pretty much your last chance to get involved with CwhatIcanDo and become a contributor to the site's purpose and functions. You may just take a look around at the framework and some of the great projects. If it seems like mostly robot projects, that's because it is right now... Lot's of robot projects and a few little scraps here and there of placeholder projects.

I hope you enjoy your interaction with CwhatIcanDo.com!!
(No. I mean I REALLY hope you enjoy it!)

PS: Read the bug list in the previous post for outstanding bugs and the easy workaround.

No comments: